Due to circumstances out of their control, Miles and Storm have not flown today. Weather and some last minute equipment problems have meant a delay in their departure until Wednesday 07th, again depending on the weather. We will update you again tonight with all the latest information available on weather and the equipments status. Thank you for your continued support.
Miles and the Team.